View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 02:24 PM   #66
Catch

I've noticed similarities between Goth Teens. It is mostly high-stress lives with moving, changing friends, and other issues causing grief. There might be a retaliation against society, yet not always. Anti-social behavior is not the main problem.

It creates a state of mind that last forever. I have friends and it is possible to move past basic conversation quickly. Everyone knows friends abandon each other to start a new relationship. Everyone will have to go off on their own for an unknown amount of time to establish themselves with work and education. There are a lot of social norms between Goths.

Even wearing black has a relationship to early exposure of deciding to do in a professional career while still in elementary school. It is standard to look more conservative and reliable by wearing black or dark clothing in most professions. Even when I was young, I was not really thinking about looking like a Goth as much as noticing the advice for Teens who are looking for jobs or wanting to be taken seriously.

To think all of that just disappears after a certain age is ridiculous.

I wonder if New Order is considered Goth. It is one of my favorite bands.

True Faith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mpqmUi75mI