View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #34
Fruitbat

Ren - okay you're on. Yes I know you guys have more seasons than just winter, I don't like the snow, it freaks me out - maybe I've watched too many of those "trapped in a snow storm for three days" horror movies.

Oh and you got me when you mentioned Frank Lloyd Wright buildings. Lurve his architecture.. sighs dreamily.

Sorry I don't do orgies.. BUT I will jump on the coffin beds, oh and I'll only go into a bar if someone is with me, because I'd be much more comfortable on the bike trail than in a bar. Plus I will cling to your arm in the bar, until I feel comfortable to let go (or I've had a beer, then you will have to watch out for my "I love everyone's")

Oh and can I play a dead body in the civil war re-enactments. I've always wanted to do that - LOL. Just don't stand on me because I will squeal like a girl.

But then you do realise that once we've done Wisconsin, you're going to have to come over here and we'll do Australia.

Not really sure what I can show you over here... Okay we could do the Birdsville races, the Todd River races (in Alice springs - there is no water in the river, and you make a boat and run. The years when there is water in the river, they have to cancel the race), go to Kings Canyon, and show you a road train (semi with three trailers). Watch the sunrise/set over Uluru.

Oh and we have to see if we can find some minmin lights - fuck those things are scary as, but I think they would be a hoot.

Otherwise we could just go to the Gold Coast, and you guys could watch the pretty young girls walk past in skimpy clothes, while I check out the lifesavers or sleep in the car.

I know some people up there, who could take you out clubbing - I'll sleep in the car, while you guys go shake your stuff on the dancefloor. I'm too old for clubs.

Then we could go go-karting, where I will crash into a tyre wall, because I always do, maybe take a lotus out for a drive around a track.

Then either head up or down the coast, head inland, because the coast road sucks, go to Nimbin, Byron Bay, eat seafood at Coffs Harbour on the breakwater and watch the sun set.

I'll try and match you up with some backpacker girls from Europe (because everytime I go to Coffs, there are always backpacker girls from Europe and they are cute).

Then we can head to my hometown - There's not much change from 2,000km from Coffs, and it will take us a few days of solid driving to get there, but the beaches are awesome... Plus we have to do Arkaroola and the Flinders Rangers.

Maybe we should start there, go up to Alice, over to Birdsville, then Brisbane - yeah that would work better.

Oh we could do opal mining in Cooper Pedy and stay in an underground motel. Years ago, you could buy dynamite at the grocery store there... I think they may have changed the rules, but it would be worth a look.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote