View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:09 PM   #8
Despanan

Ha! I've been grappling with Voluntaryists/AnCaps over the past year or so - I've been calling it Voluntoldism. You should be happy to know that LOLbertarians have been baring the brunt of Douchebag Despanan.

Glad to hear you two are still together. FB is where most of us are connecting.

I know you and I had our differences - and a big part of it had nothing to do with you, so for the times I was a dick I apologize. I found out my depression came back three years ago at least and I didn't realize it but I had issues with anxiety. I finally noticed the symptoms when I was 31. Also, massive vitamin "D" deficiency which was brought on by living in a basement for three years.

But on the plus side, things have been very good, the secret actually happened and there's been a bunch of awesome stuff happening lately, which I won't go into but overall everything's coming up Millhouse (which I had to explain to my doctor this week).

I have discovered lately that I'm an idealist and I've been struggling to reconcile the world with that, which is surprisingly difficult.

Anyway, welcome to The States! How's living in The South?

P.S. Oh my GOD you were totally right about that whole "new atheists" bullshit. Those guys were terrible and I'm pretty embarrassed I fell for it. But for the record I never sucked as much as most of those fedora wearing neckbeards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote