View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #3023
honeythorn

They've had some new machines in the gym, so tonight I had a go on what appeared at first glance, to be a slightly hefty looking brand new cross trainer.....It is a cross trainer ...........ON CRACK. I only managed 5 minutes on it before having to wobble off and lie down for some crunches to recover

Quote:
Oooo body combat sounds like fun. I need to join a gym, I mean I have a gym in my complex but there is just equipment and I think I need the classes to stay motivated. I wish there were somewhere around here that offered classes late at night so I could go after work but even the 24 hour gyms only seem to offer classes until 8:00pm or so.
The classes seriously help me to keep going. I think I would have dropped out with exercise long ago if I didn't have the classes. You can talk yourself out of going on the equipment, or finishing early ect, but once a class has started you feel obliged to stay there and join in, or risk looking like a pillock for walking out ( well I feel that way anyhow )

The latest classes at the leisure centre I go to start around 8 PM as well. But that works for me.

I know it isn't as good for motivation as such, but maybe you could get a few decent fitness DVD's if you can't make it to a class?
honeythorn is offline   Reply With Quote