View Single Post
Old 04-26-2006, 05:57 AM   #57
Blushing Heliophobe

Sternn -

In case you hadn't noticed, this is a fairly liberal board. There are very few Bush supporting Right Wingers here. I can vouch that neither myself nor Cambodian fall into either category.

I cannot speak for others, but I myself have never 'bashed' illegals. So your broad generalization doesn't apply.

Also, as far as being a rascist bigot in the name of old GW, I'm not sure anyone mentioned him before you.

There's a big difference between being an ignorant, intolerant asshole and a 'supporter of the white race' (whatever the fuck that means besides being a PC way to say White Supremist).

And lastly...

Yes, you are a thorn. But not out of virtue. You see, if you brought up controversial topics and intelligently debated/conversed your point of views including concrete studies, reports, and evidence to back them up - you may be worthy of the title of 'thorn'.

But -

you basicly just try to annoy everyone on here, spouting shit you can't possibly actually believe, making things up, use uncredible sources, and fail to ever admit when you've been proven wrong.

That downgrades you from thorn in the side to...zit on my ass.

That's why you are pretty much considered a troll here.

So kindly 'feck off'.

Thanks!
Blushing Heliophobe is offline   Reply With Quote