View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 10:58 AM   #28
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entity0013 View Post
Yes, the tattoo part can be expensive! Thank god for having a gifted artist as a close friend! As far as hot topic goes fuck that place! I would rather buy plain black dickies at Wal-Mart then trendy bondage pants that cost like 3x as much! I'm cheap and this is just my humble opinion though.
They were being sarcastic about the hot topic, and with the exception of few things they sell, their brand and products are generally mentioned with great contempt by actual goths. Also as has been stated plenty of times before, attaching straps made of a material of dubious strength to random parts of an article of clothing, does not make them "bondage" clothes, and in fact is in most cases useless for restraining anyone.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote