Thread: New Here
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 09:51 AM   #1
DruLaCroix

New Here

Hello. I'm Dru. I have known about this website for over a year, even had it as my home page once, but haven't decided to make an account until now. So, here I am.

I'm not new to the subculture. I discovered Goth rock over 5 years ago, but didn't learn about the many Goth fashions until 3 years ago. I'm also a member of the Sykospark forums, but the Goth forum there is pretty much dead. Not many people post there. New members are few and far between.

I write dark fantasy stories. I hope to create a novel someday, but editing all my short stories is taking a lot of time. I have a few finished. If anyone is interseted in reading them, send me a private message and I'll give you a link to my Deviant Art profile.

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 2 1/2 years. She is Goth too. We are the only Goths in this part of Maine, except for a skitzophrenic woman who doesn't talk to anyone. Oh, and our friend Zach is Goth too, but he doesn't live up here when he's not attending the nearby university, from which I just graduated with a BA in English.
DruLaCroix is offline   Reply With Quote