View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #37
Versus

MissCheyenne, please consider the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Despanan View Post
YES. Because we all know that women LOVE abortions and will do absolutely ANYTHING to get one.

Birth control? Fuck birth control! Nothing compares to the sheer ecstasy of cold steel instruments dragging deceased sanguine feti from a woman's cervix. Nothing compares to the hot buzz of fluorescent lights and the snap of latex gloves as a stranger in a labcoat tears a parasite from your body. It's like popping a pimple, only that pimple has eyes, a heartbeat, and loves you.

GOD I'm getting hot just thinking about it. I'm probably gonna go knock my girlfriend up tonight just so I can jam a coat hanger up her vag in a month's time.

That's it. Woman have all the luck. I want an abortion. I want doctors to jam a fetus inside my colon, and tear it out with a pair of hot dog tongs. One isn't enough! I want MORE abortions! I want to have POWER ABORTIONS! I want to chug red-bull while an assembly line of medical professionals choke off the light of life growing inside of me. I want bathe in the blood of the unborn!

You'd better hope you pass a law to stop me Versus, because NOTHING short of federal prosecution is going to stop me from alternately cultivating/murdering generation after generation of my offspring, and I will spend, every waking moment of my life fighting to make abortion not only legal, but MANDITORY. Every woman alive will have to have at least 5 abortions before she can have a child, it will be like subway stamps, only with potential people instead of cold cuts.
Do you really think that abortion is anybodies primary means of contraception?
Had me creepin' 'round corners, homie sleepin' in my vest.

-Breathin, Tupac.
Versus is offline   Reply With Quote