View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 03:47 AM   #6
Ben Lahnger

A TRIP TO TENERIFE - 04

Subject: WE MADE IT!
Date: 4th February 2006 9:20:53 pm

We've checked into our room. We are staying at the Hotel Casa Blanca. Below are a picture of my Dad and I in front of the resort entrance.

Dad And I In Front Of Our Hotel

The hotel has a website: www.apartamentoscasablance.com

Here is link to a page from their brochure showing various pictures from the resort.

Hotel Casa Blance Brochure

And I've stitched together 5 pictures to give you a panaramic picture of the view from our balcony. (We would spend many happy hours just sitting on this balcony reading and enjoying the view. However, I note that our balcony faced north; we would have had much more sun had our balcony faced south.)

The Panoramic View From Our Balcony

Since we've been up for over 32 hours, I think we'll sleep good tonight, and jet lag should not be an issue.

Fun fact: I am watching "Duetchland Superstar," the German version of American Idol. Great, now I can watch people sing bad in another language!

I had my girlfriend e-mail me the latest weather forcast for Tenerife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is your local 10 day forcast:

Day High Low Precip %
Today 62 55 10% Sunny
Mon 62 57 10% M Cloudy
Tue 65 58 20% "
Wed 65 58 60% "
Thu 64 57 40% T-Storms
Fri 63 56 60% Showers
Sat 62 56 60% "
Sun 63 54 30% "
Mon 61 54 30% Few Showers
Tue 63 55 10% P. Cloudy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not what we were hoping for, but we'll make the best of it.

Here is a map of Puerto de La Cruz, showing the location of the fabulous, beautiful bay filled with lava rocks that so captured my imagination (photos to come) and the location up the hillside of our hotel:

Map Of Puerta De La Cruz
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote