Thread: survey
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #18
ThreeEyesOni

US
Overall how happy are you? (7)
In general my happiness is directly proportionate to both how much I pay attention to my surroundings and to what extent. If I sit on my butt and play Spider Solitaire all day then I'm at around an 8, a 9 if I have a new DVD to watch. If I spend my spare time browsing news feeds, I'm more like a 2 or a mopey 3.

How satisfied are you with your job? (8)
I'm self-employed for the most part, and when not it's generally still a freelancer position. Most of my job is focused around the fact that I'm very good at things most people are both very bad at and generally reluctant to do. Most of the time I despise my client base, but I certainly don't tell that to them. My biggest skill as a freelancer is a near omnipotent ability to ignore the worse parts of my surroundings; I may hate my job, but to hate it I have to actually allow my higher brain functions to worry about it.

How active is your social life? (1)
I live in my own moderate house with cats and a snake. My family lives in the same town, but mostly everyone else I know/have known doesn't even live in the state anymore. It's the price I pay for owning a place in the middle of nowhere.

How active are you in your community? (8)
I put in a lot of time at the local library, which is as close to a community center as this place gets. I'm pretty sure that most anyone in town would recognize me at a glance, though in return I'd be very hard pressed to remember the name of anyone I bump into. Goldfish pass tests with higher scores when compared to my ability to remember names for more than five minutes.
ThreeEyesOni is offline   Reply With Quote