View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 03:07 PM   #179
Toxic if Swallowed

Ok, too many people have already posted to me to look through all of them. So if someone has already said something along these lines, I apologize in advance.

When I saw the video this waste of oxygen made I was sickened. This puke stain is an Eric Harris wannabe. And yes somehow this will be blamed on Marilyn Manson. I don't know how, but Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson are working on it right now, I can feel it.

This dude spouted off in the video about how he was tormented, "you spilt my blood, and now I must spill yours" or something to that effect. WTF, from what I have heard on the situation, dude's girl dumped him and that was on top of people ignoring him because he was quite and never really made an impact on anything. So he lost it because he couldn't deal with human emotions and killed a bunch of innocent people. WAY TO GO ASSHOLE, NOW YOUR DEAD AND THE ONLY IMPACT YOU HAVE MADE IS A NEGATIVE ONE!!!! ISN'T THAT JUST SPECTACULAR. YOU'RE MOTHER SHOULD HAVE GONE DEEPER WITH THE CLOTHES HANGER!!!!!

Then he compared himself to Jesus on the cross...I'm not even going to touch that one.

Seriously, people like this make me think Abortion should be free. In some cases encouraged.

Side Note - Notice how this mass murderer wasn't white. WOOHOO!!! Can't Blame Whitey For This One.
Toxic if Swallowed is offline   Reply With Quote