View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #4700
Delkaetre

Thought I might pop back in after nearly a year off.

Since last I was here I've completed purchase of and moved into a house of my very own, I've moved the Geek Munch to a pub that's got more space, better beer, better food, pool tables, etc, I've started getting the house fixed up (mostly by painting half the walls blood red and filling it with black and mahogany furniture), and I've got myself settled into a good job that I've had for over a year.

I'll be skipping out on the London Olympics this summer to go drinking in metal bars in Portugal, and next year I'm taking my darling Gentleman on a holiday to Chernobyl.

So... yeah, things are generally fairly awesome. We've even managed to get a lovely new record player for all the old goth vinyl, and the projector's working so we can watch the Addams Family on all of one living room wall.

How's everyone else's last 11-13 months been?
The noblest sentiment I have encountered and the most passionate political statement to stir my heart both belong to a fictional character. Why do we have no politicians as pure in their intent and determinedly joyous in their outlook as Arkady Bogdanov of Red Mars?
Delkaetre is offline   Reply With Quote