View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM   #13
Solumina

Extreme violent reactions to bath salts (especially violent crimes committed while nude) are getting to be rather common in certain regions, including Florida, though the stories may not be making their way to your area as few of them are interesting enough to go beyond local news. Eating someone's face isn't exactly common but instances of people mauling and biting other people while nude coupled with an apparent inability to understand or communicate while seeming to not register any pain are well documented.

I should also point out that it isn't like the guy was actively eating the other guy's face, he was attacking him with every available weapon including his teeth, there is nothing to show that he was chewing and swallowing what he bit off. There have also been people who said that the cops and medics were slow to assist the injured man due to fear of "OMG zombies!" but the truth is that they are frequently attacked by the people they are trying to help, and the risk is intensified that much more when they are on something like bath salts, so they have to be extremely careful when dealing with these kinds of things.
Live a life evolutionary with me
-Carbon Leaf
Solumina is offline   Reply With Quote