View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:20 PM   #78
Loy

Sternn-yeah, and I know plenty of carnivores that work at Vegan restaraunts. Your point being?...oh yeah, you tried to diffuse my "learn something from the Sinn Fein" remark, which still fucking stands. Sorry, try again.

Wolfmoon-I never said that I knew everybody in Ireland. I'm just pointing out that my viewpoint on Ireland isn't from myopic information. In simpler terms-I know people from Ireland (was fucking one for a while...almost married her too...no way in hell SHE was going to let me get away with being a dummy about her culture/country). See, that's the way I like doing things-if I wanna find out anything about something specific, I talk to the people closest to the subject at hand. For example, if I want to know something about quantum physics, I'm wouldn't speak with a history major, would I? You should try it. You'll find it more edifying than listening to a laymans opinion...and more educational to boot. And who doesn't like learning things?