Thread: Secret cults
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2006, 01:09 AM   #6
Rizash

Not so much in modern times, but religions were the old "New World Order" as they looked harmless from the outside, in fact... they looked GOOD from the outside and the inside, yet they were perverted to make people hate or even kill others. This still happens... look at the islamic extremists... they take good people and twist their arm with perverted versions of mainstream religions and make them believe that they are doing something that is by all rights pure evil... such as kill in the name of a god(note: I do not in any way shape or form believe in hell, satan, etc... so when I say evil I mean something corrupt that mankind does that really is twisted by our self centered nature). Not that it says much... but to look at it a certain way there are billions of religious people who follow christianity or islam... they may not all fall to the tricks of extremist groups, but they do pledge their soul to a belief based on mans word.... In my mind this is more dangerous than actually having them kill others.....

AKA: organized religion is the most dangerous thing around as far as secret organizations.... weather they believe what they preach or just want to dip their hands in the cookie jars... I dont know.
Rizash is offline   Reply With Quote