View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 06:18 PM   #17
Binkie

Actually, al-Qaeda's propaganda seems to be alot more effective, as they decieve muslims into thinking they're fighting a holy war. Couse, I don't have to explain to someone like you, Sternn, that a Muslim is very dedicated to his/her faith. This is why we've seen al-Qaeda grow so much in the past few years. Capture a terrorist and ask him why he's fighting America and he'll say silly statements that even you've bought into (*cough* propaganda puppet *cough*) about this being a religious war against Islam.

Hell, most mosques in Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan will use propaganda to get these fighters wanting to fight America. Play off the faith of an extremist and you're ready to go. Oh, and by the way, you've been subjected to a massive amount of propaganda that you'll never realize. You see, British Psy-Ops was operating in Northern Ireland for a while, and I wouldn't be surprised if a clandestine operation was still being run in the media.

al-Qaeda's got the hang of this, how come you haven't caught on? Your propaganda here at Gothic.net seems to be the only one that fails horribly.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote