View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #1
dre bin laden

RIP marilyn manson

well, if anyone hasn't listened to the new album ill save you the embarassment and tell you right now: unless you want to be depressed for days don't buy it. i mean, the golden age of grotesque sounded a lot different than past albums (and mOBSCENE and the new shit were so fucking annoying not to mention EVERYWHERE), but it had some good tracks (vodevil, slut garden, paranoir, etc.) even if they didnt sound like regular manson. so when my friend baught the new album, i was prepared for the worst (heart shaped glasses? what?), and i must say, i wasn't nearly prepared for what i heard. we both sat next to eachother with our mouths gaping open trying to give the garbage that was coming out of the stereo a chance. every single song was the emoest thing ive ever heard. i am not exaggerating nor lying when i say we took the cd into the backyard and burnt it while mourning a dead marilyn manson.
on a lighter note, let's all pay our respects and name our favorite manson song(s) :o)
ill start (i have a lot, please don't mind me im in mourning..): the speed of pain, cyclops, coma white, lamb of god, great big white world, rock is dead, coma black, sweet tooth.

RIP REVEREND MARILYN MANSON
dre bin laden is offline   Reply With Quote