View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
AshleyO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
Their writers are fucking sexist as shit. You don't think it's strange that the only gay option for women is a bisexual woman who belongs to a species known for being promiscuous? It reinforces that women who aren't heterosexual are just experimenting and places a different value on same sex relationships then heterosexual ones. That's to say nothing about placing female-female pairings in the game, but pulling male-male ones from release.
Really? Because I'm sure as I played as a female I was able to bed that chick that told me I had mail.

Also, I had thought that the point of the game was that you could actually hook up with anyone as in it wasn't that everyone was bisexual, but that everyone simply had the option to pursue any relationship. Is this not the case? I really thought it was. I haven't tried but now I'm intrigued to try to play as a gay man.

While the blue people is totally one thing and I agree with you on that (that I did find to be kinda weird), it doesn't account for Traynor or even Michelle(sp) I think.

"God always picks the strangest things to get angry about. Get an abortion or gay married and he'll aim a tornado right at you.

Rip off a million poor people and Wall street has no problems. " -Rebecca B
AshleyO is offline   Reply With Quote