View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 01:26 PM   #61
edible_eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
You're such a hypocrite, you know that?. All I'm doing is using your own tactics against you America-hater.
more silliness. you dilute whatever validity you hope to achieve with this type of banter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter
This isn't discussing politics. It's putting down the people half the US votes for. The reason you aren't agreeing is because you think I'm a liberal and you can't bring yourself to agree with your perception of the left. It's kind of sad.
no, the reason i'm not agreeing is because your comprehension of the points you're bringing up is skewed.

there are different schools of opinion in american politics, that's ONE of the things that make america the awesome nation it is. there's room for people to voice their beliefs, which is what i'm doing. stop worrying so much about tactics, peter and speak what you believe. my guess is we'll be able to discuss things more effectively that way.

Quote:
But!
heh. you said "but".

Quote:
The politics forum is for discussing politics, so this is what I'll do, I'll link back here if you try the silliness again, k?
i'm back and forth through the forums. drop a few words if you like and if i see something i'd like to respond to, i'll do the same.
edible_eye is offline   Reply With Quote