View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #243
Ben Lahnger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead View Post
Well jesus didn't talk about gays either, one of the 12 apostels did, and they wrote than unnatural sex between men, men and wemon, and wemon, is an abamination before the lord, all that abamination mean is something that makes God sick, also one man, and two wives, use to in the bible that was allowed, sometimes it was alowed to have a thousand wives, king solom had a thousand wives, it was allowed back then, before jesus came on the earth, for multiple partners, the bible doesn't say anything condeming the practice though, so it could still be legal.
That's a really long sentence! Ha!

So a woman could have a bunch of husbands, because the bible doesn't say anything condemning the practice eh? And that makes sense because god made men so they can orgasm once or twice and then usually they're pretty worn out (guys, please note I said 'usually') but he made women so that they can orgasm and orgasm and orgasm and just keep going. So why wouldn't some women want multiple lovers if the bible allows it?

As the poets have mournfully sung,
death takes the innocent young,
the rolling in money,
the screamingly funny,
and those who are very well hung.

Your days are numbered - 26,280 per person on average - 2,000,000,000 heartbeats ... tick, tick, tick
Ben Lahnger is offline   Reply With Quote