View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #24
Lady Christine

I know the feeling man. I've met some people who I want to talk to every day of the week but just don't log on, and they have computer issues too. Even though you jumped the gun here, I understand your point of view. You felt that you trusted someone and then out of the blue for no reason whatsoever they turned around and gutted you like a fish. I had that betrayal issue with an old roommate who would act fantastic in front of me or my friends but behind closed doors she was hostile, and it ended up with me switching rooms because eventually it got to the point where she did something unforgivable. I trusted her as you trust this friend of yours. I wish you the best of luck in trying to fix this issue, and hopefully it can be resolved and it's not too late. But moving forward, the next time something like this happens, you should really give it a bit before jumping the gun. Things certainly aren't always as they seem and the person you should trust the most is the word of that friend, and not rely on the grape vine.

If I'm completely wrong in anything I'm saying let me know!
Lady Christine is offline   Reply With Quote