View Single Post
Old 10-09-2005, 01:54 AM   #84
Binkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I for one am sick of how I can no longer have a debate on an internet forum without some ultra conservative jackasses ganging up on me.
To rehash some of your own advice, "Deal with it." You don't think alot of Republicans clash with the same folks? Or that alot of Democrats don't clash with the "ultra liberal jackasses?" I'd say to you, "If you don't like forums frequented by 'ultra conservative jackasses,' go to one where you can surround yourself with folks from your own party/political ideology/whathaveyou," but the fact of the matter is you're going to have to deal with the far opposite end of the spectrum of extremism when you do that. So no matter where you end up, you're going to fight with someone and chances are at some point you'll be out-numbered. But numbers don't win an arguement.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote