View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
Starmoonshine

I almost got *****!

Not really but I just came back from a walk and I just went to get some nail polish. I''m minding my own business and this old guy says he needs change. Of course I say I don't have any and try to walk on. Then he follows me a bit and says that he has money and if here to shop we can go into this alley and talk and maybe he could buy me stuff. I was like no thank you no thank you and kept walking . Then he kept asking me where my home was and i said it's around somewhere! And kept walking. I had to take the longest fucking way home because that guy freaked me out not to mention i just wanted to take a walk and get my nail polish and i notice how I'm getting leered at by every thing male today. It was uncomfortable and i feel very very violated today. what is it with today?! It's normally not like this at all! What the hell? I didn't wear anything revealing! I'm not wearing tight pants. I'm wearing what I usually wear. I should have just stayed inside where I am the safest!! Maybe I should have gone with him so I could have taught him a lesson about trying to pick up on strange girls with bad tempers and always wanted to know what is was like to have murderous tendencies! I would have started with his eye because i have long natural strong nails and I would have jabbed him in the throat with my house keys!

I feel a little better now...Now I just need to keep a sharp pointy object close by me at all times.
Starmoonshine is offline   Reply With Quote