View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM   #25
Sir Canvas Corpsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiUsAiDh
I think the thing is, that it's sexualising children when they're 12. It could invite paedophiles. I mean, do you think we should see toddlers wearing gimp suits? Note, I'm not applying this to 'rebellious' clothing in general - just clothing of the see-through PVC corset type. Rebellious clothing is fine by me.

Not to mention, clothes like corsets can cause health problems, especially in children; as high heels can also cause back, and ankle problems.
Clothing will not invite paedophiles, if a potential child molester wants to get him or herself revved up over a child then it won't matter what they wear. Human are sexual beings, it is in our nature to be sexual and when viewing anyone, child, teen, or adult, in corsets or in a school uniform or in casual gear it is up to the viewer how sexual that becomes.

There is a website ( I do not know the specific location) but it sends paedophiles who have a foot fetish to sites where they can watch 'The Sound of Music' because the Trap (sp?) family gets around in sandals.

It's both funny and scary because voyeurism will always have unlimited potential and attempting to change things such as clothing that will in no way dissuade the voyeur or paedophile or child molester is just pointless.