View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #168
Binkie

Your personal bio? Oh, you mean the punchlines Al always hits on here on these boards? Yeah, I've read those here. You just wish I went to your site, and you're trying to coax me into going there, but I'm really not in the mood to lay eyes on a shitty website. Seen enough of them in the past. Besides, you probably have pictures of yourself sucking your own dick that'd I care not to witness.

Oh well, guess you'll have to go shill your shit to someone else. Really that desperate for traffic? Can't get enough people to even take interest in you? That's pathetic. Tell you what you should do though, is make up a story and some fake statistics that suggest people actually visit your site. Hehehe...
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote