View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 05:47 PM   #19
Manimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by The OL
Last, the reaction over the banning of EPS herself.

Funny, seems to me aside from Angel011, Sanctus was the only one TO react.

https://www.gothic.net/boards/showth...&page=230&pp=50

Not a word from TheKorovaMilkbar or Ben Langher, but neither of them is implemented? Seems to me both of them are still on the "not banned" list? And yet the first conclusion falls on the only one of the three with an assumed closer bond with EPS. Wow.
In her defense (and I'm drawing away from fact here) I've known the girl for 8 years, I know how she works. It's how I would work, EPS has a better stronger endeavor before her, and the loss of this hell should be a weight from her shoulders. Why should Sanctus or anyone be expected to express intense upset over EPS’s improved situation and lightened load? I suppose that comes right down to that whole mind reading trick the both Sanctus and I have yet to master. So I apologize for her deficiency in that arena. Yeah.
You’ve actually been away from fact for a while now. Pretty much the only fact I saw is the violation of Sanctus’ privacty with the posting of all of her email contacts. Actually I’m not really sure what the heck you are saying here (and I think you mean INCRIMINATED there, smarty pants). I’m wondering if perhaps you mean by “lightened load” that EPS should be somehow grateful or thankful that she’s been banned from Gnet so that she doesn’t have to bother with it anymore… hopefully not because that makes about as much sense as me being grateful if my son were to die so I wouldn’t have to care for him anymore. I hope you’re not a write because you really don’t make very clear statements.

Quote:
Don't worry, I'm almost done. Let's cover the final issue, how did those wiley uninformed administrators find out about Michelle’s dirty little secret?? I have a few guesses... how many times have the old Gothic.net members traveled directly from one site to the next in the same browser? Or perhaps placed links on pages to sites they shouldn't? I think we all know it's happened, right....Geisha. How about all the E-mailed attendance requests that have apparently been made by EPS herself?? Is every last one of those people accounted for in attendance?? I doubt it. But yes it's naturally acceptable to believe, with all the options available that my little girl underhandedly betrayed the only true female friend and family she had over a moderator position in a lackluster board she could give a shit about.
Yes. It certainly is a mystery isn’t it? That’s what we’ve been saying. The great thing is that before it could all be unraveled the situation exploded into… I don’t know what you would call it but it shoor aint purty. When we asked for some clarification from specific parties and received none a decision had to be made. Had communication simply continued in a rational manner as requested the decision could have been unmade. At this point it’s probably too late – certainly for the time being. Time does heal many wounds and also has a way of exposing the truth to mysteries so there may yet be a resolution. You, as I said before, have indeed made things worse.

Quote:
EPS, I would normally shy away from any demeaning vernacular of the female variety as my mother has taught her son some strong handed manners but for all the pain you've caused the girl, lack of returned phone calls (two if you‘d like a count ‘SOBEH‘… fucking dick), lack of returned e-mails and the crime of with holding pertinent information forcing her to find other means of education; I personally would liken you to the truest definition of 'ill-scorned cunt'. (I’ve also some stronger theories about the nature of the EPS beast but for Sanctus’s sake I’ll stand down) As for the rest of you, I've never seen such a suggestible intelligent group of 'adults' react like maladjusted children stomping feet over spilt milk. I've been wary of her involvement in not only forums but this ridiculous gothic culture since day one, and I would like to thank you all for reaffirming my suspicions that the lot of you are socially dramatic angst ridden sows with upturned snouts. Your loyalties fall as short as your accusations and that said, I'll have nothing to do with the majority of you. EPS, lead your band of brain-dead drones’ lady, enjoy it and be well and though grateful for your appearance in her life Sanctus was fine without you before this, she will be spectacular without you now. But to be fair, I know she forgives you...apology or not, she owes you that much. But me, I will hate every last one of you for what you've done until I see some semblance of the intelligence you're so fond of claiming you possess.
Ill-scorned cunt. Wow. You are an insensitive prick after all. Let me make this very clear. When-she-found-out-she-was-banned-it-made-her-sick. The more she learned about the possibility that Sanctus had something to do with it, and that’s all it ever was was a possibility backed by specific observations, the sicker she got. She’s cried every day since it’s happened. Granted she was weaked by other recent real life trauma but still. She loves GNet and Sanctus and this whole thing has made her very physically ill. She has Sjogrens which is triggered by stress. She gets stress, she gets fevers. She gets fevers, she throws up. How much detail do you want here? There is such a thing as letting it lie and let the person who was betrayed – cause SOMEONE got her banned from here – process everything as best she can. Blowing up her phone and email and who knows what else did not help.

Quote:
I hope you're fucking ashamed, but egomaniacal behavior doesn't lend well to random bouts of modesty and my hopes for you all fall short.
-Corey.
Corey, you’re an idiot.
Manimal is offline   Reply With Quote