View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 10:09 AM   #78
Saya

I'm secretly 70 years old so I looooooove cozy mysteries. I finished Rosemary and Thyme recently and loved it. Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries is excellent and doesn't feel so much like an old lady show. I was watching Midsomer Mysteries with my roommate and I'm probably going to turn to it again soon, although I question how anyone is alive at all in rural England. Is murder really that prevalent? XD

If you have Netflix, I've watched Masters of None, Ken Burns documentaries (I like The Civil War and Prohibition especially, I might rewatch The Civil War soon), Twilight Zone, Bob's Burgers, Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Inside The American Mob, X-Files, Twin Peaks....

If you're not opposed to anime, Mushishi is really good. I also did a lot of knitting while binging Wedding Peach, which is a huuuuuuuuge guilty pleasure. But in my defense, they did have a knitting episode.

I also been listening to podcasts, mostly Serial and Criminal, but I'm also working my way through Suspense thanks to the Old Time Radio archive: https://archive.org/details/OTRR_Suspense_Singles
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote