View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #3
Delicate_Torture

I'm also a plus size goth... but I'm a plus size girl goth and I'm thinking that you are male? I'm probably totally wrong, no offense intended.

eBay is your best friend. It took me about a year of searching eBay constantly to find some specific sellers who carry really nice things. If you are a girly goth then let me know and I'll list the eBay sellers I found.

The other thing that I do is I alter my more 'normal' clothes. For instance, it is really simple to make a pair of bondage pants by just unpicking a little part of the side seam and resewing it together with a strip of fabric inside that you can then run up to the waistband and se in there.. you can use strips of fabric with rivets and all sorts of things in them. Just take a look at what you want and try to sort out a cheap way to create it.

If you want a couple of high end pieces some stores will actually custom make clothes for you, but this will be expensive. I wear a lot of corsetry and most of them have been made for me. But I have a regular income and a fulltime job and this is something that I choose to spend my money on.