View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #86
Binkie

Loy,
I mentioned the CIA because they were the only agency that would be logically involved in distributing the said cartoons. And in fact, they did spearhead the very program I'm, again, assuming to which you are refering. If not, they did one almost exactly like the program you speak of. It was a cartoon-portrayl of government principles meant to stir up cynicism and unrest amongst the general population. In addition to being printed in a booklet, they were also printed in daily news papers.

Their target audience was not children, but adults. This is why the characters in these cartoons were painted in large form on the sides of buildings near polling places right before the 1990 elections. In addition, these were editorial cartoons meant for consumption by the general public, much in the same way that ol' Uncle Sam has been printed in many of the same type of books and handed out as propaganda targeting adults.

That was the public program. Another manual ("Freedom Fighter’s Manual") was printed in cartoon form that instructed it's readers how to accomplish simple, but adult-specific, tasks such as prank calling hotels, ruining typewriters at work, screwing up the sewage system, etc. For reference, this can be found (translated) here.

Who do you think these front organizations were run by? The Christian Coalition? Perhaps affiliated, but I'm talking about the very workers, themselves - right there in Central America. Ever take a look at the CIA's careers section? Kinda odd that they are always looking for BAs in business for their officers in the clandestine program. In addition to working out of embassies, the CIA also has thousands of fronted businesses around the globe that allow them to operate in other nations without having to shed surveillance every five seconds. Israel's Mossad does the same thing here in the US, as we found out recently through a major spy scandal regarding foreign policy towards Iraq.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote