View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 06:42 PM   #76
stolide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipsing the Son
It's not really a high at all. It's more of a 30 to 45 minute out of control head trip. You pretty much lose all orientation or sense of personal space. This entails strange sensations such as being tugged at by invisible hands or your mouth melting off your face and landing in your lap. You can also lose the ability to make any sort of rational conversation. Like you'll hear everything a person is saying, but you won't be able to connect the dots. Or you will know what you're trying to say, but simply cannot concentrate long enough to say it.

Also you may hear voices and murmerings, feel like you're falling or feel like you are somehow being weighed down.

It's intense.
I just going to say that sounds exactly the same as many of the deeper meditations done in magickal and/or energy working practices. I have experienced the same things you described without any drugs at all. I wonder if some deep meditation stimulates the same part of the brain as salvia or something...

And now that I think about it, my dad is growing salvia in the front yard in his butterfly garden...
stolide is offline   Reply With Quote