View Single Post
Old 04-29-2005, 05:00 PM   #109
Binkie

Yeah, Wolf, don't worry. The fact he refers to the "mason dixon line" is just funny as hell right off the bat, but not only that: the "uneducated red necks" he's refering to in rural areas are all people who surpass him in I.Q. tests. It's so bad that Sternn has to break out the dictionary all the time while watching an episode of Jerry Springer.

Oh, and if you've ever been in any other area other than Pittsburgh, Philly, or any of the other tiny urban shitholes in PA, Sternn, you'd notice that PA is a gigantic cesspool of your favorite people: flag waving, blue collar, NASCAR fans with Christian morals and ideals that don't approve of your bisexuality, music, or lifestyle. You've probably never ventured out that far, and are only basing this bullshit off of something really, really stupid like blue state - red state maps.

Drive through rural PA, then enter rural West Virginia. It's a noticable step up when you change states. You'll have to try this out next time you decide to actually speak from experience.
"[Brian Blair] was a punk. I can break his fucking back - break his back and make him humble and then fuck his ass ... Suplex him, put him in a camel clutch, break his back, and fuck his ass - make him humble. Teach him to respect the Iron Sheik. And I didn't do it, because for the God and Jesus, and Mr. McMahon." -Khosrow Vaziri (The Iron Sheik)
Binkie is offline   Reply With Quote