View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 09:30 AM   #6
edible_eye

as nice as all that sounds, just remember - isolation isn't all it's cracked up to be for a religious fanatic.

i have yet to hear of anyone "rotting away" within the prison system. the united states penal system simply doesn't allow it, despite the liberal, anti-american, we-hate-ourselves attempts at discrediting everything american and their rumors of widespread abuse and torture in prisons set up outside of our country.

prison is prison. you're removed from society. period. life within the walls is a society all its own.

if he's going to "rot away", then let him rot - put him in a steel cage and leave it somewhere inaccessible, like the bottom of a well. no food, no water. he'd rot, all right.

as it stands now, in my opinion, he was right with his statement - "america, you lost. i won". he and his ilk perpetratd mass slaughter on american soil and yet, he was spared because bleeding heart pacifists have learned how to bow down and kiss the feet of those who would readily slit their collective throats.

rot away? i don't think so.

sit in high esteem as a symbol of allah's power to protect those who serve him? maybe.

three hots and a cot, free medical and dental, free legal services, free this, free that, appeals and appeals and appeals. yeah.

he'll rot, all right - all the way to the proverbial bank while fanatics with nothing to their name and nothing to lose watch and learn that their lives can be sacrificed to allah with the possibility of living as a martyr to the cause because their enemy is weak.

how long 'til we see massouai's face on the flags they wave? anyone wanna take a guess?