View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 04:06 AM   #629
Underwater Ophelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaye Jang
Dear Folks,

I know I am relatively new here and making suggestions is frowned upon at this point, but I have a request anyway. Would it be possible to create a site map with a heading for 'Table of Contents', 'Contents', 'Index' or something like that? What I would like to see is a 'key' with the main headings for the forums, i.e. Spooky News, General, etc., and then subheadings for threads that are already posted. That way we could see, at a glance, threads that have already been started and, thus, don't inadvertently repost a thread that is already extant. (I, for one, do not want to offend anyone here by accidentally 'stealing someone's thunder', and, besides, reposting an already extant thread is basically redundant. I know it would be time-consuming to put an index together, but it is also time-consuming to have to go through all the existing threads to ensure that we don't inadvertently re-create one).

If this suggestion has already been made, then I'm in good company and it just means I have good taste. .
We have a search feature.
Underwater Ophelia is offline   Reply With Quote