View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:02 AM   #5512
Class-Punk

I realized my problem with my Blu was actually that I had burned all of the vapor. I maybe smoked it too fast or something, because after putting on a new cartridge its working fine now, but I remember other cartridges lasting way longer in the past.. weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch View Post
I don't trust those things. I will wait a few years, because it does not sound right to vaporize smoke deeper into your lungs.
They are less bad for you than any form of tobacco, I have given up all forms of tobacco, but I smoke much more than I ever did now that I have a rechargeable e-cig. My nihilistic side figures its worth the gamble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonBoy View Post
Speaking of e-cigs and vaporizers, I just ordered one myself since the e-cigs I tried suck. I'll see how this works out. Class-Punk, have you tried any places that sell bongs or hookahs? Most of the places in my area that specialize in that sell e-cigs as well.
I have been doing research on e-cigarette forum, and doing research on this stuff is a bitch, maybe because it hasn't been around long enough. Blu is made by the makers of Newports. Mark Ten is made by the makers of Marlboro. I've only tried Blu, but its pretty decent (no throat hit like real menthols), and I love the looks people give me at night when it glows blue while I'm vaping. My local tobacco/head shop I don't think has many of the best e-cigs which are bigger and are harder to find in stores.

EgO is apparently a really good one, but I want something that glows on the end. I'm thinking of buying a Kanger EVOD Starter Kit, but I might get an HD webcam first for filming awkward youtube videos since my Blu is working. If you have an e-cig that can take any E-Liquid this online E-Liquid store has got some good reviews from people: http://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/
Class-Punk is offline   Reply With Quote