View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 03:11 AM   #9
L'Oiseau Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solumina
Well you do have the advantage of being new to the scene so you can aways just ask if they can recommend any good music ^.^

No, don't listen to Solumina! She doesn't know what she's talking about!

You're supposed to go up to them, put on your hardest face, and say: "You've got five seconds to become my friend, or I'll dump mud on your boots and pour water on your head."

They'll be so concerned about their boots staying clean, their hair staying big, wild, and Robert Smithy, and their make-up (which took them hours to put on) running, they'll forget their contempt for you and welcome you with open arms.

Then you can criticize each others tastes, argue whether Aestheticism or Hedonism was the overall theme of The Portrait of Dorian Gray, and write really bad, pseudo-victorian poetry whilst sitting in the shade of a weeping willow in your local cemetery and ruminating on the dark side of life.

And all will be right in your life.

Oh, right, to make this relevant. Welcome to the boards! And did I mention we have the same birthday, Lillith? That's weird.

"I love Wagner, but the music I prefer is that of a cat hung up by its tail outside a window and trying to stick to the panes of glass with its claws." - Charles Baudelaire

L'Oiseau Noir is offline   Reply With Quote