View Single Post
Old 12-09-2006, 09:45 PM   #24
Pyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGoGadgetBooty
Maybe the Bible writers misheard God. Maybe what he really said just got lost in translation. Instead of saying "Being gay is wrong." he probably said "Eating hay is wrong." Because hay is nasty. I remember when I was 6 I was pretending to be a horse and I started trying to eat a piece of hay. It was so gross, I spit it out all over the place.

But I don't remember Jesus himself actually saying anything about being gay... did he?? I think it's time to pull out the ol' Precious Moments Collector Bible I got when I was babtized!
Actually, it never said being gay is wrong, it said being effeminate is wrong.
Besides, the authors of the Bible didn't speak English anyway, and I know that you made a little joke, hah hah, but it doesn't hold water because of the fact that they spoke Aramaic.

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you" The Bible (Matthew 7:12)
Pyre is offline   Reply With Quote