Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #12
M.Valdemar

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindicatedxjin View Post
I don't know if this is considered whining but I didn't know where else to put it....Anywhoo...I know this might seem weird. But as of late, (the past few weeks) I've been feeling "other-worldly". The feeling is as if I'm aloof from this reality, not necessarily like I'm losing grasp, but more like I'm becoming aware of something else. My health is being strange, and I've been seeing strange flashes of light in my dreams. I've been having random images pop into my mind of an area that looks somewhat tropical almost... Time is going slower. And I'm remembering dreams that I had as a freaking 3 year old... the most vivid one is somewhat blurry.. but I remember feeling utter terror. Keep in mind that I was 3 when I dreamed this. Apparently, I had lived another life before my current one in a world different from ours...and in this life I had a baby.... for some reason the baby was taken away from me, and whoever/whatever took the child, performed a surgery on me to where I could never have a child again. I remember waking up screaming bloody murder... and feeling devestated. What's crazy is that I told my mom about it.... she said that she remembers that night because I was yelling "my baby, my baby". And had no idea what I was talking about and assumed I was meaning my baby doll. This freaks me out...I was fucking 3 years old. And I'm just now remembering. Has anyone else had a moment in they're life where they felt like they were going through some spiritual change??? In all seriousness I'm freaked out.
I was going to comment, but before I do I have to ask the question. Given what you said above - (but please just ignore if I am intruding) - Are you able to have children?
M.Valdemar is offline   Reply With Quote