View Single Post
Old 11-14-2005, 11:56 AM   #88
CptSternn

Yes, I'm back. Been busy actually out you know, doing things, as opposed to being an arm chair quarter back like most.

Things ta note, some of us helped load those trucks for the decommissioning. Even went around collecting from house to house.

Also note, I'm running for a TD spot next election, so if yer Irish and living in Clare, I'd like your support. I'll have more info and pix up soon.

And finally, the IRA gave up their guns. Yes. Doesn't mean they disbanded. Under the new terms, they are in a holding pattern. If the need arises, have no fear, they will be back.

Of course now we have the brits on our side. Tis the crazy thing I have ever witnessed. Last july watching the brits take on the loyalists as I sat in my gaff in Ardoyne. Never though I'd see the day Gerry Adams would be on telly with Blair giving out to the loyalists.

Tis grand times we live in. One of me best mates just got out of lock up, and me other mate will be out in less than 8 months. I meself just got back out as well, held for months on no charges as normal, claiming I did things I have no knowledge of. Par for the course. When we start getting forward momentum, they always try to keep us down. Anyway, tis not werkin anymore - hell, they dropped all charges and I'm back.

Life is grand.

Slán gó fóil
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote