Thread: Sexuality
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
The Minister Saint-Fond

Sex is a beautiful union of two people who love each other very much. Or know each other's first names after a conversation that starts out to be about politics and slowly disintegrates into a discussion of local squirrel migrations over a half-dozen long island iced teas.

But!

What makes sex truely beautiful in my eyes is that it brings people closer. When you've been with someone, you know them like no one else. When you see someone racked with pleasure, you see into their very soul (and of course you then show them your's assuming s/he doesn't pass out afterwards).

To me, the image of sex is like two people, huddling together in the darkness of an uncertain world and uncertain existance. In their embrace, they share what is perhaps the only true pleasure that exists in the universe. Two bodies alone are shivering and lonely, but together, darkness cannot touch them. There may be only suffering and oblivion awaiting us in the long term, but for now, we can share a moment that could make it all worth while. It's a very cosmic and compassionate thing, sexuality. It destroys barriers.

And the difference between straight and bi is a six pack. Kiss a girl. I do it all the time and I can tell you it's great.