Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #7043
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Ugh, I go down for supper tonight, and ask who ate my leftovers from the night before, and if the plate with the green beans uneaten was my brother's. I get yelled at for being spoiled and told to shut up because she's trying to relax and focus on her schoolwork....

Less than a min later she is complaining to me, without me saying a thing, about one of her petty little disagreements with my father, and I ask her why she can't find a middleground. She yells at me to shut up, she's trying to relax and do her school work.

So I see shes watch a pbs special with Tony Bennet doing duets with other musicians, I remember that with her Tony Bennet Koss headphones (which she never wears because she hates how it messes up her hair but wont let anyone else use), came a free downloadable album containing all of the Tony Bennet duets being shown on the tv program she is watching. So I once again, as calmly as I can express myself, tell her about this. She yells shut up she's trying to do her homework and relax, and runs off to her room with her school stuff.

Crazy Bitch.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote