Thread: Red Dwarf
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2006, 12:24 PM   #23
Beowulf

Smile There's going to ba a RD film?

Hi Deviant Kitten,

From what I`ve found (below) on the official website, it looks like somethings been in development, but this info is over five years old, whether its got the green light, or been shelved is anyones guess.

18 Oct 2002
If you are a member of the industry looking for information on the film, details can be found here.

Red Dwarf - The Movie may be shot in Australia. Preliminary design work is currently underway. Production on the movie will begin shortly following a period of pre-production, with a release date to follow. Crewing up has not yet begun. When Red Dwarf Films is ready to accept CV submissions and other enquiries, contact details for all departments will be posted here. Please watch the Movie Deck area of the site for further updates.

Please note that details given here will be for industry contacts only. Fan email and general queries will not be considered. Press and publicity information will be included later. Official Website

I have seen nothing about this film in `Empire` (film magazine), or anything else over the years, but I`ll write or E-mail on of these magazines, and see what happens.
live the gods of yesterday.

Be excellent to one another !!!.
Beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote