View Single Post
Old 06-19-2004, 04:31 AM   #1088
ChUnKy_CaRaMeL

Having allergies in this chemical world is hell. My throat keeps wanting to close up on me and steal my breath away til I can breath no more and faint into an endless sleep. I cough, my nose tingles, my tummy feels empty, even when full. Little things set my allergies aloof. My mother's perfume, my father's cologne, the moldy smells of humid homes, soaps and sprays, gasoline and the herby smell of mary jane and cigarettes. I'm dying. I'm an old women, coughing and hacking, not able to think straight. Don't put me near modern "medicine." That stuff shall only do more harm then good. Give me asprine to sooth the pain and leave me to my suffering. Best to weather out the storm then force it to go away. My poor body though ... hopefully this experience shall make me more resistant to such allergens.
**My father is renovating a room in my home. He started work on it and kept the doors to the room shut for a couple of weeks with no ventalation what so ever. Recently, when those doors were opened ... I was sitting next to them at the time, got a deep gulp of the 'toxic" fumes into my lungs, had a panic attack and ran outside trying to vomit all of my insides, but they would not come out ... so I laid on the ground weezing like a fish out of water feeling like I'm dying. Funny that my father happily continued renovating the room with no face mask and I received lots of scolds for "over dramatasizing" my discomfort ..... *grumble* and my hacks and coughs and closing swollen throat is an act too????**