ohthefuckwell

Re: DUH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodnoirbabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohthefuckwell
okokokokokok.......

lemme get this straight...

you just had the best sex of your life....

and, yet....

you come HERE as soon as it's over??

or, at least, it was recent enough that you're still shaking from the experience & all after-glowy & whatnot....

sorry, folks...

but come *mumblesinaudibly*, when i get the chance to have what i am quite certain will be THE most amazingly earth-shattering marathon-style love making anyone in the world could possibly imagine.....i really don't think i'm gonna be jumpin' up to make a mad dash for my pc to share.

maybe a coupla days later after i fully recover and can sit upright without assistance....

but definitely NOT right after.

i dunno....somethin' just seems horribly wrong with this picture.

and blaming it on being "too far gone to know better"?? enh....i'm still not quite buying that, either.
WARNING!!!!! EXPLICIT WORDING!!! NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

Ah man! Come on! Of course it wasn't the absofuckinglutly best in the world so i cant walk for three days. It was a complete surprise attack from him :shock: and a fantastic fast fuck! Just what I needed! everyone needs to be pounded every now and then! and i never said it was earth shattering i said it was "the best sex", as in Fast, Hard and rough!, The best kind of sex for me!!!! PULL that hair!!! YEE HAW!! :twisted:

Marathon sex makes me bored. :? i like it fast and furious.

ANd i posted because i was reading my friend posts from here when it happened and afterwards, i looked up and there was the random thread begging for me to post in it. Jeez!

And if i had been sober, i probably would not have posted, as i would have felt embarresed to do so. But seeing as how I wasn't sober, I just didn't give a shit! Hence the "too far gone to know any better" comment!

And i always shake after fast fucking! It just leaves me all jittery and smiley!

man! Cant a person just have good sex and want to brag about it! Whats this world coming to? :wink:

Oh and thanks Gypsy! I plan on having many many just as Fantastic fucks with the fabulous Justin in the future!

Todays post brought to you by the letter "F" apparently.... how many times do i use a descriptive word that starts with "f" boys and girls....?

ok, first let me say that i think it is absolutely precious that you gave that last post the subject line of "DUH!!"

nextly....i never said you couldn't brag about it. my darling maimy has bragged about it. my lovely wolfie has bragged about it. i'm sure others have bragged about it, as well.

what i thought was silly about your post was that you seemed to go to great lengths to make sure that we all got the gist that this "meeting in heaven" had JUST occurred.

MY gist was.....i can think of a hell of a lot better things to do while basking in the afterglow....

....like getting ready for round 5 or 6 or 12, even.

but that's just me.

oh, and Gypsy, love.....i'm sure you'll get all of the details....in triplicate, even...at least. *grin*

as far as the "when", well.....that's not entirely up to me.

oh.....

and there's no such thing as "too much imagination".

:twisted: