Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 07:07 PM   #6954
Renatus

Location: Back in Wisconsin(thinking about invading the south)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haejin View Post
I honestly don't know what to think at the moment... It's been snowballing for a while now but I've been trying my hardest to make it work. I want to think that he'll change his mind but he's acting completely serious about it. Which is killing me because he's been my everything. And we just got our own place together... I feel like everything is shattering around me. I can't think straight I feel sick
*hugs tight* Reminds me of two years ago when I lost my gf of two years. It hit me hard too, I ended up dropping out of college because I just couldn't muster up the will power to get up and go to class. We had such dreams together. You'll make it through believe me, but you must also know this won't be easy at all. If you need someone to talk to just tell me, and I'll add you on msn or whatever you use for instant messaging.

"Never overestimate the intellect of someone so foolish that they would exploit and perpetuate stupidity in the people around them, for they create their own damnation as they tear out and sell the pillars that support society as a whole, bringing it crashing down upon them."-me

“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”- Einstein
Renatus is offline   Reply With Quote