View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:37 PM   #227
Despanan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-deviant-x View Post
Homeopathic medicine. Of course not usually supported by the FDA (cause the money's in the come-back, not the cure), but not everyone agrees with having man-made chemicals injected into their bodies that often tend to cause more harm than good. I've never heard of anyone getting anal leakage from meditating with stones or a session of acupuncture. You can search the bit on scent yourself.
Well, there's a major problem with your methodology right there. You're relying on hearsay and anecdotal evidence. You're presenting the anecdotal claims of yourself and others as fact. It doesn't work that way, YOU are not an authority on medicine, nor biology, nor even homeopathy, you're just an isolated self-described redneck. As Solumina and others pointed out, you're completely unaware of the fact that side effects are also present in herbs and leaves. If you want to be making bold claims, you have to back them up with real facts, not logical assertions.

ALSO: your logic is also broken: even if you WERE correct about no one having horrible side-effects from "meditating with stones" or acupuncture, that has nothing to do with whether meditating with stones actually does anything. I've never had anal leakage from walking down the street, but why should I expect that to cure my athlete's foot?

Quote:
This is where you lose me, and lose all credit. It doesn't matter if you agree with it or not, a free society does not dictate what it's people are "allowed" to believe. You don't agree with the first amendment, clearly. Otherwise you wouldn't be using words and phrases like "allowing people to believe,"[ as though you should have some say in what someone else chooses to do with their lives and bodies.
Ummm...What? What do you think I'm going to do besides point out what a retard you are for believing in your pointless, impotent god? What, are me and my atheist buddies going to show up at your doorstep and beat you with cement filled milk jugs until you're brain-damaged to the point where you no longer have a concept of God? Do you see atheists passing laws against belief and then patrolling the streets for thought-crime offenders?

This is real life homeboy, not a Jack T. Chick comic.

When I say I'm not going to let you get away with believing something that is in all likelyhood an idiotic lie, I mean I'm going to CHALLENGE YOUR BELIEFS. The absolute worst you'll ever have to deal with from me is an intellectual beatdown/public shaming due to you voicing your dumbfuck ideas in a public setting.

Quote:
You serve no purpose in this country so long as your views are about controlling what others chose to say or believe in. You are no different than the muslim extremist or the christian evangelist, and the fact that you can't see that only strengthens the evidence for it. You are an enemy.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!11one.

Look out, we've got a badass here.

Oh my nonexistant god, are you SERIOUS? You're fucking serious aren't you? That is almost adorable. Muslim extremists will murder you for being gay. Christian evangelists will tell their flock to murder you for being gay. Given the opportunity, Mormon extremists will murder you for being gay.

I on the other hand, will call you a duckfucking retard and laugh at your idiotic imaginary friend, until you wise the fuck up and go away (or I get bored and decide to go do something awesome, like pop a sweet wheeley while shooting a gun and eating a hamburger off a naked chick's ass <---Doesn't make sense? That's 'cause you aren't as TOTALLY RADICAL as I am)

Cubby, hate to say it, but you aren't my enemy. You're not smart enough to be my enemy. To be considered my enemy, you have to pose a threat. You're as much of a threat as a toothless Pomeranian...actually, less so, because a toothless Pomeranian could probably shit on my floor (Don't shit on my floor).

So no, I'm sorry, I am not the Cobra Commander to your Colonel Hawk, Shit, you aren't even Shipwreck, and NOBODY liked Shipwreck. On the scale of Nemesis, you rank somewhere between Snarf and that monkey Maa-ti is always carrying around and I don't even know it's name so you'll have to look it up.

The gulf of our enmity is COSMIC, you can't even get there. It's like I'm Unicron and you don't even have the matrix. You're one of those useless ass humans who either die offscreen or I don't even bother to kill by accident, it's kind of unclear. I have keep looking at your username to remind myself who I'm talking to. This is like being threatened by sand.

DOES NOT LOGIC. Ya diggin' on that son?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Lahnger
I have chugged more than ten epic boners.
Despanan is offline   Reply With Quote