View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 05:29 AM   #1
CptSternn

SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING NOTICE

For those interested, members of my unit as well as members of Gerry Adams entourage (and posibbly Gerry himself) will be attending the following. It is open, but you must sign in with a group name besides your own. Anyone wishing to attend can contact me for proper identification and to be listed with the local INA unit.

Slán

SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING NOTICE

COMMITTEE ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONSU.S. HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVESWASHINGTON, D.C. 20515

Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights and International
Operations

Christopher H. Smith, New Jersey, Chairman

*** REVISED*** March 11, 2005

TO: MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE ON INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS

You are respectfully requested to attend the following OPEN hearing of the
Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights and International operations to be held in Room 2172 of the Rayburn House Office Building:

DATE: Wednesday, March 16, 2005

TIME: 2:00 p.m.

SUBJECT: Northern Ireland Human Rights: Update on The Cory Collusion Inquiry Reports

WITNESSES:
Panel I

The Honorable Mitchell Reiss
Special Envoy of the President and The Secretary of State for Northern Ireland U.S. Department of State

Panel II

Mrs. Geraldine Finucane
Wife of slain human rights attorney Patrick Finucane

Ms. Elisa Massimino
Director, Washington OfficeHuman Rights First

Ms. Jane Winter
Director British Irish Rights Watch

Ms. Maggie Beirne
Director Committee on the Administration of Justice

*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE IN ROOM***

By Direction of the Chairman The Committee on International Relations seeks to make its facilities accessible to persons with disabilities. If you are in need of special accommodations please call 202-225-5021 at least four business days in advance of the event, whenever practicable. Questions with regard to special accommodations in general (including availability of Committee materials in alternative formats and assistive listening devices) may be directed to the Committee as noted above.

EoF
CptSternn is offline   Reply With Quote