View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 12:17 PM   #36
Saya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awake Knights View Post
Sorry yes, I misread the post. Stand corrected.

Now here is where I said it's important to define terms.

When someone used to talk about a racist, a racist was a person who wants to "kill all the (not my colour) people." However, if I say forced integration is a disaster for everyone involved, that, to some, qualifies me as an evil racist. Or if I say that in the past FIVE years 100% of the rapes (where the rapist could be identified) committed in Norway were non-white on white and that I think it's bad and don't want that to happen, that makes me a racist. That said, I don't automatically hate someone for the colour of their skin. So it's up to you to decide.
If you automatically assume that because there's a difference of colour, there's an integration problem, that makes you racist. If you're willing to believe that statistic, from which the original story said that 100% of the rapes in OSLO, not NORWAY, came from a supposed COMMEDIAN and has since been spread around by racists as the gospel truth, then there's a very good chance you're a racist.

What I don't get about the anti-integration crap is how you define race. If someone is half black, do you think he shouldn't have been born? Who is he supposed to be grouped with?
Saya is offline   Reply With Quote