View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
Fruitbat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versus View Post
I guess it's just the American press that doesn't care, then. It happens a lot, actually. 6 months prior, two captains were killed and the guy who drove my truck in Iraq had minor injuries. Now that I think about it, that's how one of my drill sergeants died in Iraq. But I mean, those are just the people I know. It happened at least 60 times in Afghanistan from 2007 to the end of 2011, according to ABC.
Our mainstream media barely covers these events. It's only the ABC that does a great job. And in Australia if you watch the ABC then you can't stand the BS they put on the mainstream channels.

Saya, I think it's as simple as saying the guy snapped. people don't need to be in prolonged situations to snap.

The guy probably saw one to many shitty horrible things happen and lost it, disconnected and went on autopilot and I bet afterwards, he couldn't come up with a good reason for it either.

It's not that easy, once you have snapped to get back to your old self, because somewhere in the mix you lost your old self.

This poor bastard is going to have to reinvent himself, because he's never going to be the same man again and to know that there is another person out there, who has to do this, breaks my fucking heart.

"Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle." - Plato

Help me, I'm holding on for dear life

Fruitbat is offline   Reply With Quote