Thread: americans
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2006, 05:34 AM   #89
Loy

Reading through this thread makes my fucking head hurt from all the hateful, ignorant comments coming from all sides of political beliefs. However, I have to say this-

Unedifying-please, for the sake of humanity, take a gun, put it to your temple, and pull the trigger. Your covert racism is fucking sick and needs to be removed from the genepool.

"People on welfare are lazy pieces of shit". Really? Is your gandma and grandpa, who get benefits (such as medicaid, social security, etc) lazy pieces of shit? Is your big brother or sister who might be able to go to college with a government grant or loan a lazy piece of shit? Are YOU a lazy piece of shit for going to a public school (FYI, the same funding for welfare also covers public schools in most states. We can go into debate about how lacking this is at another time).

You're using the "lazy piece of shit" statement as an excuse to hate people who are on welfare, no matter what the consequences are. As loathsome and ignorant as this stance is, you don't shut up. You keep going to the next link in every piece of white-trash's chain of thought. "And the people who just keep welfare are the ones that live in ghetto places".

Though you're too fucking cowardly to even say "them damned n i g g e r s and wetbacks are leeching off welfare", that's exactly what you meant. Hell, you're not even woman enough to say what you mean, you fucking pussy! (I guess I shouldn't expect anything else from somebody who has a picture of Marylin Manson as their avatar). Even though facts point to your stereotype as being wrong (the great majority of welfare actually goes to corporations. As for "welfare" as you're talking about, sorry, but white folks, or "crackers" in the old southern vernacular, are by far the number 1 recipients), you're still gonna rely on it for your arguments.

In my past, I would have tried to reason with you, but fuck it. I'm old, crotchety, and just had to say goodbye to a dying ******. I have neither the time nor the patience for tact. You're well past the state where reading up on a subject would help you grow as a human, and you're not somebody I care to spend any real time with, so just go off and either die or get your tubes tied. Your ignorant, racist bullshit is something the human race can do without. Fucktard.