Thread: Rant Thread II
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:05 AM   #8701
BourbonBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya View Post
Because again, we don't know the nature of their relationship. People in open relationships/polyamorous relationships aren't less fulfilling. He also did not reject the idea of commitment issues.

Plus, he was drunk. As a former bartender I can assure you people say ridiculous shit they would never say sober. Like, did you know there's no black people in America? Oh look I gotta fly a plane in four hours?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitbat View Post
You're off the hook for posting when you're drunk.... how's your back?

Why do you suppose the hooker gives you more comfort? Are you more comfortable with a business arrangement than a relationship?

I'll go back to hang upside in my tree....

My life is shitty at the moment... Struggling with major change that I so desperately need and want, but it's so painful. Makes it harder that I don't have the words to express what I'm feeling (apart from fear of the change). Fuck knows i'm going to be sitting on the edge of this cliff, until I grow a pair of balls and just take a running jump into the air, knowing it will be a long way down, but also knowing that when i get there, there will be a trampoline to shoot me back up to the top.

The question is... how strong am I?
Thanks Saya and Batty. Been gone almost a whole week and look what happened. Sorry to start an argument everyone. We are very committed, spending as much time together as allowed given the rest of our current commitments to family, work and school.

I'm just stressed with what she's going through at the moment and a lot of it's the frustration that I can't do anything but offer support. She has major surgery coming up in the next week and it's going to take her out for at least a month or so.

As a side, my back's still bugging me and I don't have the insurance to see a chiropractor. I'll feel better for a while, get back to the weights and I'll get sore again. All I can do is use a combination of electrotherapy and heat pads since that's all I can really afford to do.

It's always scary when a necessary and desired change comes Batty. You'll pull through just like you always do. *hugs*
BourbonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote